Is joy, commitment and appreciation in working with children as important to you as it is to us? Then we should get to know each other! For almost 25 years, our more than 850 educational professionals have been helping children develop into independent, self-confident and responsible people - now we're looking for you to accompany us on our journey in an environment where the future is being created.
Your future colleagues are looking forward to meeting you at our Frech Daxe company-run children's house in Braunschweig on behalf of VW Financial Services AG. Bilingual (English) and following the situational approach, the team there cares for up to 180 children in ten groups aged zero to six years.
What can you look forward to?
- Look forward to 30 days of vacation.
- Receive an additional 10 days of special leave upon request (for 0.5% of annual salary per day off).
- If you wish, you will receive an Edenred employee card (tax-privileged voucher card).
- We will gladly lease a company bicycle for you through our cooperation partner JobRad.
- You can take advantage of supervision during working hours.
- You can look forward to regular further and advanced training, e.g. on "wild and special children".
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself further through a specialist or management career.
- You will receive various benefits via our employee benefits portal.
- We rely on an open feedback culture - in both directions.
- You have a great deal of creative freedom and can feel comfortable in an open working atmosphere.
- We offer you free psychosocial counseling from external psychologists.
- If you wish, you can receive free nursing advice from our cooperation partner Amiravita.
All facts at a glance
- EDUCATOR/ PEDAGOGICAL SPECIALIST/ BILINGUAL (M/W/D)
- Available: zu nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
- Location: Braunschweig
- Working hours: Part-time
- Limitation: Permanent
- Salary: Verhandlungsbasis
- Number of groups: 10
- Number of children: 176
- Pedagogical focus: Situational Approach, Bilingualism
- Application area: Ü3, U3
What makes you special?
- A completed training as a state-certified educator (m/f), state-certified social pedagogue (m/f) or with equivalent recognition as a pedagogical specialist.
- You are enthusiastic about the everyday adventures of our children.
- You carry an understanding of values characterized by tolerance and openness to the world.
- The ability to listen and understand characterizes you as well as the openness for new ideas for your daily work.
What are their tasks?
- Accompany and support children on their way to becoming self-confident and responsible people.
- Support us in the further development of our pedagogical concept.
- Plan pedagogical offers and implement them independently.
- You will actively participate in parent events, as well as in parent, support and conflict meetings.
- You support the professionals of tomorrow - pass on your knowledge to trainees and interns.
Then we look forward to receiving your online application. The facility managers Jasmin Batel and Silke Prieske will be happy to answer your questions in advance at 0531 2123861.
*For us, it's the person, not the gender, that counts. We reject discrimination and focus on diversity, not thinking in categories such as sexual identity, gender, religion, ethnic origin, age or disability